As climate change and global warming start to look more and more like an irreversible issue, it’s inevitable that a lot of sustainable/green companies will come to the fore. Most, if not all major industries have recognized the dangers that the world is facing and have started changing for the better, driven by consumer demand. While it is important to build sustainability from the grassroots level, it’s a commendable effort that businesses are taking a stand to provide value with the added benefit of reducing the damage done to the planet. Innovative companies with green solutions are popping up left, right, and centre - but there are a few that really stand out.
Having said that, here are a few green companies to watch out for in 2023:
- CarbonCure - CarbonCure has developed an innovative solution to reduce carbon dioxide presence in the air while providing value to the construction industry. The company injects recycled CO2 into freshly prepared concrete to reduce emissions without compromising on its performance.
- Phool - The flowers that are used every day in religious offerings across India go to waste anyway, so why not convert them into something useful? That’s what Phool is doing. They convert the flower waste into incense sticks that are biodegradable. This means that charcoal, which is an essential element in making traditional incense, is eliminated, along with its harmful effects.
- Yulu - Easy last-mile connectivity without pollution - Yulu’s USP. Focused on providing the public with accessible and affordable Micro Mobility Vehicles (MMVs) through an app with a user-friendly interface, this company is revolutionizing first and last-mile transport through a simple solution that gets you going fast while being eco-friendly.
- Nexus Power - Nexus believes batteries don’t have to be polluting. They use proprietary technology to convert manure into a composition that works as a battery. The company doesn’t make just any batteries however, they make biodegradable fast-charge batteries for 4-wheelers and 2-wheelers, further increasing the positive environmental impact that electric vehicles bring to the table.
- Beco - Cleaning your home doesn’t really need to mean using chemicals, that’s what Beco thinks. This green company uses natural bio-enzymes and fibres to create home and kitchen cleaning products that’ll keep your home looking sparkling clean. Their sustainable product catalogue consists of kitchen cleaning products like garbage bags and dishwashing liquid to personal care products such as toothbrushes and facial tissues
- Irida Naturals - The amount of toxic plastic we use for consuming our food is massive. Irida Naturals is here to change all that and make the way you consume your food sustainable in the long term. The company uses wheat straw, bamboo, and rice husks to create recyclable dinnerware, water bottles, and compostable pet poop bags. The company also has a disposable range for all you travelers out there. When you look for kitchenware next time, stop looking for plastic and start looking for Irida.
In order to make Earth a habitable place for future generations, we have to let go of the old and start using products that are making a change for the better. Nature always has better solutions than anything man-made. It’s becoming easier than ever to find sustainable and affordable alternatives for anything you want. Start being the change you want to see in the world by shopping green!
Start off your green journey by making your kitchen all-natural with Irida Naturals. We bring to you the strongest, safest, and most durable dinnerware in a biodegradable way. By using natural materials like wheat straw and areca palm leaves, we are able to create a culinary experience that’s way better than plastic. Jump on to our website at www.iridanaturals.com and start shopping now!